This website is meant as a tool to augment my own personal learning on strategy, business operations and M&A as much as a way to share what I have learned.
I work as a Business Operations Manager at Replit. Our mission is to bring the next billion software creators online. We build powerful, simple tools and platforms for learners, educators, and developers.
I'm @anbuteau on Twitter — I spend a fair bit of time on there, so come say hi 👋
I'm curious about a lot of things, so I read a lot. Check out my favorite books on Goodreads. I have not figured out how to do it with articles yet, but you can look at some people I recommend following here. You can also check out the questions that are top of mind for me right now. These fuel what I prioritize in terms of reading.
My most popular articles include:
- How Do Venture Capitalists Make Decisions?
- Making Fast Strategic Decisions in High-Velocity Environments
- To Buy or Not To Buy: A Checklist for Assessing Mergers & Acquisitions
- Big Data for Big Business? A Taxonomy of Data-Driven Business Models used by Startups
- Change Management in High-Growth Firms
I love connecting with consultants, strategists, operators, entrepreneurs, shitposters, meme makers, futurists and people who love to have meaningful conversations. Don't be afraid to reach out, you can schedule a Curiosity Conversation here. We jump on a call for 30 minutes and see where we end up.